Customer Service Advisor - Telford Centre
Hours: 10 hour contract, must be flexible
Location: Customer Service Desk, Telford Centre
Requirements: Our customer service team prides itself on giving excellent service and customer support. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for customer service to join our team.
- Greet customers and deal with desk and telephone enquiries.
- Receive visitors, liaise with the Management Team, Retailers and Security staff.
- Selling gift cards, and assist with relevant queries.
- Hiring of children's kiddie cars, and maintain daily records of equipment.
- Assist in the hire of scooters, power and manual wheelchairs to customers with additional needs.
- Operate telephone switchboard, and liaise with relevant departments.
- Respond to email and postal enquiries.
- Ensure correct procedures are followed for cash handling.
- Maintain daily paperwork in accordance with set procedures.
- Adhoc tasks set by your line manager.
- Customer service experience preferred but not essential.
Salary: To be discussed at interview
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org