Pandora - Sales Assistant
Hours: 1 x 16 hours, 1 x 8 hours both vacancies are permanent
Location: Pandora, Telford Centre
Requirements: We are currently seeking pro-active, results driven Sales Assistants to join the team in our Telford store. If you'd love to be part of a high performing team who provide world-class service then we'd love to have you join us.
Role: We are currently recruiting for a Sales Assistant; offering a part-time contract for 16 hours per week. Sales Assistants work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
Our Sales Assistants are our brand ambassadors, and the essential link between our products and our customers. Coached by the store management, our Sales Assistants lead the success of the store by influencing sales, excelling in customer service, and sharing their knowledge of the products and brand. The store teams shape the look, feel, and atmosphere of their store. Our stores are often very busy, so really enjoying a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressured sales floor environment is essential.
Our store teams must demonstrate the ability to apply our Company Values of pride, passion and performances to their position. They are expected to use the values to help the business reach its vision, in accordance with the strategy.
* Influence and increase sales in a one to one selling environment
* Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using effective selling skills; focusing on upselling, UPT, ATV, and productivity
* Build the bind between our brand and our customer, by answering queries, providing exemplary service and adapting your approach depending on individual personalities and needs
* Learn and confidently share PANDORA product knowledge to maximise sales and provide an unforgettable customer experience. This includes the PANDORA history, production process, our Company Values, product composition, trends and best sellers
* Encourage customer loyalty - discussing upcoming collection launches, obtaining customer data by offering e-receipts
* Assisting with product and POS deliveries; unloading and storing in the correct spaces in store
* Complete PANDORA online training modules, to develop yourself and flourish as PANDORA team member, with the support of your store manager
* Lead by example; coach and train newer members of the team
* Be a brand and store ambassador by maintaining a stylish and well- presented appearance
* Merchandising the store and maintaining high shop floor standards; taking pride in your environment
* Operating the till system, handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges
* Always being alert while on the shop floor and following company security policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe
we look for passionate and motivated team player. We encourage our team members to express their individuality by styling PANDORA jewellery in their own way, and sharing these ideas with our customers. This means that a love for our product is vital.
Ideal candidates will have:
* Strong selling skills, with the experience in a luxury environment with 1-1 sales experience preferable
* Excellent communicator - Sales Assistants needs to initiate contact and communicate confidently, so articulate spoken English is essential
* Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced, sales driven atmosphere - our stores are often very busy, with long queues of customers waiting to be served
* A positive "can do" attitude, an individual who enjoys as working as one part of a successful team
* Customer focused
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive reward package that is second to none.
Our generous benefits package includes :
* A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
* generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
* Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
* Income Protection and Life Insurance
* Company pension scheme
* Parties and incentives throughout the year
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience the we'd love to hear from you
How to apply: contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
with CV and covering letter