Part Time Sales Advisor - Yours
Hours: Part Time
Location: Yours, Telford Centre
- Optimise sales and individual customer purchases
- Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service
- Operate till and handle financial transactions
- Replenish stock with our fantastic products and specialist brands
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling on a regular basis - we are busy!
- Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for Health and Safety
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM OUR EMPLOYEES?
- A warm, friendly and engaging personality is essential.
- To be highly motivated and a desire to be the best with an energy and enthusiasm to succeed.
- A proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment - you will need to work hard and smart.
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact is highly desirable.
- Experience in a retail environment with a quality brand is desirable but not essential. Knowledge and understanding of High Street fashion.
- This role is contracted to a minimum of 4 hours per week but there is an expectation to work more hours and flexibly during peak trading periods
How to Apply: yoursclothing.co.uk/careers