Part Time Temporary Supervisor - Pavers
Location: Paver, Telford Centre
Job Description: We have a part time Temporary Supervisor opportunity to join our Pavers team inTelford high street on an 16 hours per week contract. You’ll need good availability as the role will include a mixture of weekend and weekday working.
What we look for in a Supervisor
Are you passionate about achieving sales targets and KPI’s with a ‘can do’ attitude to drive great results in your store? You may currently be a Supervisor / Keyholder / experienced Sales Assistant in any environment or have supervisory experience and be looking for a new challenge.
We are looking for a friendly, engaging, and positive Supervisor who loves giving an amazing service experience to all our customers. You will deliver consistently high levels of customer service, advising on shoe care, handbags, and accessories to compliment a customer’s needs. Working closely with the store management team, you will inspire and support your team in creating a customer first culture, giving genuine, honest, and knowledgeable advice on our products.
If this sounds like you then we could be the perfect fit!
What will you do to be successful as a Supervisor
- You will be self-aware, being able to question, learn, and take responsibility for yourself and the performance of your store as a Retail Supervisor within the management team
- You will support the management team in the day to day running of the store and coaching and developing the team
- Deliver consistently high levels of customer service, advising on shoe care and accessories to compliment a customer’s needs where appropriate
Benefits you will receive as a Supervisor
- Generous Staff Discount scheme, some of which can be shared with your family and friends!
- Holiday Entitlement which increases with service.
- Company Contribution Pension
- Access to the Pavers Foundation: an employee-led grant application and charitable giving scheme
- Access to the Pavers Academy: providing career pathways to support our colleagues through online learning, face to face courses, apprenticeship, professional qualifications, and mentoring programmes
- Access to wellbeing and financial support through RetailTRUST
Why You Should Join Us as a Supervisor
- We are a successful, highly profitable, family run business which has been trading for over 50 years. We have over 170 stores across the UK and Ireland and own the Jones Bootmaker and Herring Shoes brands.
- We always try and do the right thing by our people and in 2021 were recognised as one of the Top 10 Retailers in the country by Best Companies.
- In 2021 we became the first major retailer to achieve Carbon Neutral status and since 2018 we have donated over £2.2m to the Pavers Foundation, providing grants for important causes in the areas of health, education, and community.
- We provide great jobs in a supportive family environment for our people. We know that without our colleagues there is no business, and so the better we look after you, the better service you will provide our customers.
If this sounds like the kind of business you’d like to join, we’d love to hear from you - please apply today for the role of Supervisor
How to Apply: CV into store or Apply on Indeed