Telford Autism Hub Team Assistant - Telford & Wrekin CVS
Hours: 16 Hours
Location: Telford Autism Hub, Telford Centre
• To support adults with autism and their parents/carers.
• To facilitate and develop links to statutory and voluntary agencies for the benefit of
young people 16 plus and adults with care needs
• To support the delivery of the autism hub
• To work alongside the team of volunteers
• To provide office support to ensure a seamless first point of contact
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with booking support appointments with partners supporting the autism hub
• Collate data and provide case studies
• Website maintenance
• Leaflet design
• To provide information, advice, signposting and guidance via the telephone
• To support the delivery of the autism hub which includes social events, community
based activity and workshops
• Planning and facilitating social events
It is expected that the Team Assistant will carry out other reasonable duties from time to
time as appropriate.
Qualifications / Experience
Evidence of a solid general education is required together with GCSE A*-C / 9-4 o
equivalent including English and Mathematics along with good keyboard skills and the
ability to use Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and
an understanding or knowledge of Access. Evidence of further education or training that
would support your application
Telford and Wrekin CVS operates a friendly, informal team. We aim to maintain the
highest standards of service and efficiency. Experience of working in a small team in a
busy office environment would, therefore, be an advantage.
Support, supervision and training, where necessary, will be provided.
Hours of Work: Normal office hours:
Monday – Thursday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Friday: 9.00am – 4.30pm
The post holder will be required to work Mondays;
however, “Out of Hours” work, including evening and
weekends, and a flexible working pattern will be
necessary during the remainder of the week. Time off in
lieu can be arranged (overtime is not paid).
Place of Work: Suite 12 & 15 Hazledine House
Central Square, Telford Centre
You will be required to work at any of our premises from
time to time, as well as out in the community.
For an informal discussion contact Fiona
Macintosh, LD & A Service Manager on
(01952) 458043 or by email
For an application pack, please contact
Karen Morrow, HR Officer, on (01952)
916036 or email