The Big Summer Get Together and Saturday Sessions
Throughout The Summer Holidays
The Big Summer Get Together
Kick off the school holidays with The Big Summer Get Together, our FREE Summer seaside themed event on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th July at Sherwood Square!
Enjoy your favourite ice cream flavours served from a real ice cream bike, big beachy crafternoons with opportunities to make seaside themed crafts, mini sandpit stations and lots more!
The Saturday Seaside Sessions
Then join us for The Saturday Seaside Sessions, every Saturday throughout the summer holidays, located at Wyre Hall.
Join in with different crafternoons each week - making seaside themed crafts, free sticks of traditional seaside rock, create dancing crab puppets and join in with our beach games with The Seaside Crew.
- 31st July:
- Decorate your very own buckets and spades! Then use them at our stand pit stations and take away for home or holiday time!
- 7th August:
- Design and write your summer seaside postcards and we'll post them off to your friends and family. Sticks of rock for everyone too.
- 14th August:
- Nip, Nip! Create your own dancing crab puppets.
- 21st August:
- The seaside kitchen is open. Come create your own seaside cookie designs complete with biscuit sand and shelly the tasty starfish.
- 28th August:
- Get back to school ready and crate your back to school seaside themed pencil cases
Frankie, our Leapfrog club mascot will also join us with free photo opportunities.
Please note this event is open to everyone, you do not need to be a Leapfrog Club member to participate and all activities are FREE!
All events will be held between 11am - 4pm on a 'drop in', first come, first serve basis.
Autism and SEN friendly sessions will run between 10.30am -11.00am and need to be pre booked in advance at the Customer Service desk in centre or by calling 01952 238009.