Christmas Celebrations are Back at Telford Centre
Christmas is back at Telford Centre, with a host of Christmas activities, celebrations and fun, kicking off on Saturday 13th November.
With Christmas decorations throughout the centre, the 13th November will be a day packed full of festive fun, live music and roaming entertainers including:
- Free photo opportunities with The Snowman and The Snowdog around the centre at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm.
- Free photo opportunities with The Grinch around the centre at various times
- A brass band spreading Christmas cheer throughout the day
- Have a go on our ‘Naughty or Nice Elfometer’
- Face painting and bauble decorating
- Surprise acts of kindness and give aways
The day will also see the launch of Santa’s Mail Room, a wonderful, free experience for families to enjoy. Located at Wyre Hall, children can collect a letter template, write their letter to Santa and post in the Mail Room. All letters post before 13th December will also receive a personalised reply from Santa himself!
Telford Centre have also teamed up with Jamaica Blue to offer Breakfast with Santa on 4th and 11th December. Tickets are just £7.50 per person with breakfast and gift included along with a meet and greet with Santa and lots of festive fun from his elves.
And if that’s not enough, the Telford Rotary Tree of Light will return to the centre, supporting local charities and providing the people of Telford the opportunity to remember their loved ones at this special time of year.
For full details and to book for Breakfast with Santa click here.