Here for all new everything
Shop over 1000 brands you love across 160 stores.
Please note that under government guidelines our eateries remain open for outside seating, take away and delivery only.
Inflata Nation also remains closed at this time.
Helping you plan your visit:
- All car parks are open apart from Long stay 2 and 3.
- All entrances will be open, including Podium, back of House of Fraser and Primark side entrance.
- Toilets: Fashion Quarter & New Row toilets are available, Sherwood Row (Podium) will remain closed. However the disabled toilet will be available.
- Parent room: Open daily 10am – 4pm, with an attendant.
- Priority seating is located on the link mall to the side of Jamaica Blue , the link mall opposite H&M and New Row, near M&S side entrance. Priority seating is for people with a disability, who are pregnant or less able to stand.
- Shopmobility will be open as follows on a pre book only service.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9am-5pm (lunch 1-1.30pm closed)
- Wednesday: 9am-5pm (lunch 1-1.30pm closed)
- Thursday: 9am-5pm (lunch 1-1.30pm closed)
- Friday: 9am-5pm (lunch 1-1.30pm closed)
- Saturday: 9am-5pm
- Sunday: 11am – 4pm
- From Monday 3rd May Shopmobility will be open Monday to Sunday 10.30am - 4.30pm at the following time slots 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. Please book in advance.
- Customer Service desk (including Collect Plus Service, Kiddie Cars and Gift Cards) will be open 7 days a week, as follows:
- Monday: 10am - 6pm (Lunch 1.30 - 2pm closed)
- Tuesday: 10am – 6pm (Lunch 1.30-2pm closed)
- Wednesday: 10am – 6pm (Lunch 1.30-2pm closed)
- Thursday: 10am – 6pm (Lunch 1.30-2pm closed)
- Friday: 10am – 6pm (Lunch 1.30-2pm closed)
- Saturday: 9am – 6pm
- Sunday: 10.30am – 4.30pm
Our priority during this time is ensuring you can access these services in a safe way. Please ensure you follow the latest government guidance while accessing these services, full details are available at www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-coronavirus-restrictions-what-you-can-and-cannot-do
Please also be aware of the following measures we have introduced at Telford Centre to help keep you safe:
- A face covering must be worn in all indoor public spaces including in the centre and in shops and supermarkets.
- Regular and enhanced cleaning of all touch points are being carried out by the centre team
- All centre staff will conduct best practice hand washing and hygiene procedures
- A one way, keep right system will be in operation with clear markers on the floor showing which way to walk
- Stores will have their own social distancing measures in place
- Capacities are being monitored throughout the day
- Stores may need to ask customers to wait to enter, being patient and waiting in the areas indicated will ensure access as quickly as possible
- Individual store opening times may vary. Please check with stores direct before your visit
- If travelling by car, visitors should park as close to the shops they want to visit as they can
- Please wash your hands thoroughly as frequently as possible and use the hand sanitising stations at the entrances and within individual stores.