HERE FOR YOU, WELCOME BACK!
Our priority is ensuring you can shop with us with confidence.
We have introduced the following measures to help keep you safe while you shop:
- A face covering must be worn in all indoor public spaces including in the centre and in shops and supermarkets. A face covering can include reusable or single-use face coverings. You may also use a scarf, bandana, religious garment or hand-made cloth covering but these must securely fit round the side of the face. Exemptions to wearing a face covering are included on the following link https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own
- From Monday 14 September, when meeting friends and family you do not live with you must not meet in a group of more than 6, indoors or outdoors. Full details are available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-meeting-with-others-safely-social-distancing/coronavirus-covid-19-meeting-with-others-safely-social-distancing
- All doors will be open for either entry or exit
- Regular and enhanced cleaning of all touch points
- All centre staff will conduct best practice hand washing and hygiene procedures
- A one way, keep right system will be in operation with clear markers on the floor showing which way to walk
- All stores will have their own social distancing measures in place
- Capacities are being monitored throughout the day
- Stores may need to ask customers to wait to enter, being patient and waiting in the areas indicated will ensure access as quickly as possible
- Telford Centre opening times are unchanged but individual store opening times may vary
- If travelling by car, visitors should park as close to the shops they want to visit as they can, using both the surface level and multi-storey car parks, all of which will offer contactless payment.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly as frequently as possible and use the hand sanitising stations at the entrances and within individual stores.
Unfortunately, at this time, the centre is operating with some services reduced. This includes:
- Fashion Quarter and New Row toilets only are open with social distancing measures in place. These include a baby change facility.
- Shopmobility is available on a pre book basis 7 days a week. Please call 01952 238005 to book. For full details click here.
- Our Customer Service Desk with Collect Plus service is open 7 days a week at the times below. Please note that Kiddie Car Hire is available on a limited basis only, Gift Card Sales will not be available.
- Monday – 9am – 6pm (closed 1-2pm)
- Tuesday – 9am – 6pm (closed 1-2pm)
- Wednesday– 9am – 6pm (closed 1-2pm)
- Thursday – 9am-6pm (closed 1-2pm)
- Friday – 9am – 6pm
- Saturday – 9am – 6pm
- Sunday 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Located on Ashdown Lane opposite Victoria James
- The Parent Room at Telford Centre is open every day between 10am and 4pm each day. The facility has new measures in place in line with social distancing guidance which means the facility is manned at the entrance during the facility's opening hours and follows an enhanced cleaning regime. The number of people able to use the Parent Room at any one time is limited in order to allow for social distancing of the following facilities.
- Private Feeding Area
- Baby Change Area (Additional Baby Change facilities are also available at the Fashion Quarter)
- Seating at the front of the Parent Room which can also be used for feeding
- The toilet facilities will not be available at the Parent Room. However, male and female toilet facilities are available at the Fashion Quarter.
It's important that we respect and protect all of their hard work by observing this guidance so that everyone can return confidently and have a great experience and would like to thank all of you who have visited already following this guidance.
All of our stores are now open with the exceptions of the stores listed below which remain closed at this time. Please check with individual stores for details:
- Glamour Forever
- Shropshire Youth Support Trust
- Please note Vision Express and Specsavers are open by appointment only