HERE FOR YOU
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Telford Centre, having missed so many of you over the past few weeks.
We've been working closely with all our stores and our teams to ensure you can return to Telford Centre with confidence.
Shopping safely, providing social distancing guidance and ensuring our centre is Covid-secure is an essential part of the careful but deliberate steps that are being taken to rebuild our local economy and we all need to play our part by following the guidance in full.
We have introduced the following measures to help keep you safe while you shop:
- All doors will be open for either entry or exit
- Regular and enhanced cleaning of all touch points
- All centre staff will conduct best practice hand washing and hygiene proceedures
- A one way, keep right system will be in operation with clear markers on the floor showing which way to walk
- All stores will have their own social distancing measures in place
- Capacities are being monitored throughout the day
- Stores may need to ask customers to wait to enter, being patient and waiting in the areas indicated will ensure access as quickly as possible
- Telford Centre opening times are unchanged but individual store opening times may vary
- If travelling by car, visitors should park as close to the shops they want to visit as they can, using both the surface level and multi-storey car parks, all of which will offer contactless payment.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly as frequently as possible and use the hand sanitising stations at the entrances and within individual stores.
Unfortunately, at this time, the centre is operating with some services reduced. This includes:
- Fashion Quarter toilets only will be open with social distancing measures in place. These include a baby change facility however we are unable to provide a baby feeding room at this time.
- Shopmobility will be available from 17th June on a pre book basis only Wednesday to Sunday. Please call 01952 238005 to book. For full details click here.
- Our Customer Service Desk is temporarily closed. This includes kiddie car hire, sales of gift cards and Collect Plus. As a result we will not be accepting any Collect Plus deliveries or returns.
We have come such a long way as a community and that’s thanks to the hard work of all the wonderful key workers, retail staff and centre team that have supported us by working through the past few months.
It's important that we respect and protect all of their hard work by observing this guidance so that everyone can return confidently and have a great experience. We need to be considerate, patient and pull together to make this work.
Below are details of the stores customers can expect to visit from the 15th June. Please check with individual stores for details:
- Stormfront (8th July)
- Build A Bear
- Ann Summers
- Greggs Kiosk
- Dorothy Perkins
- Heavenly Wedding Belles
- The Little Dessert Shop
- Claire's Accessories
- Victoria James
- Chop Shop
- Shoe Zone
- Card Zone
- Mollies Sweet Shop
- Smart Ideas
- Ernest Jones
- House of Fraser
- Fuel juice
- Sports Direct
- Yours Clothing
- The Entertainer
- Inter Car Cleaning
- Top Shop/ Topman
- T H Baker
- Krispy Kreme
- Aroma (Takeaway and dine in)
- Muffin break (Takeaway and dine in)
- Jamaica Blue (Takeaway and dine in)
- Café Britano (Takeaway option only)
- Subway (Takeaway option only)
- Coffee Number 1
- Planet Doughnut
- McDonalds (8th July, take away and delivery only. 9th July dine in).
- Friday's (Dine in)
- The Works
- JD Sports
- The Gift Company
- River Island
- The Perfume Shop