Our restaurants are unique, and we want to take some time to review the set up at each restaurant before we offer takeaway during these latest restrictions. Therefore, we have voluntarily decided to introduce this temporary change whilst we work with third party experts to review and verify any additional enhanced safety measures for our walk-in takeaway services. We will continually review this decision and will only re-open for takeaway with third party verification of any additional enhanced safety measures.
Please be assured that the measures implemented back in May will continue to be in place to help keep you and our employees safe. These measures include:
- Protective screens in our kitchen and service areas
- Smaller teams in our kitchens to enable social distancing
- Face coverings and daily temperature checks for all employees
- Hand and bag sanitising stations and face coverings for McDelivery partner couriers
- Contact free ordering and payment available via the My McDonalds app
- Enhanced cleaning of all surfaces and touchpoints
With reduced services, smaller teams and social distancing in the kitchen, it will take longer to serve you. Your kindness and patience with our employees is greatly appreciated.